Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Brrrrrr....

Had to break out the ol' snowmobile boots this mornin'. I also had to break out the ol' heatin' pad. I fell out in the driveway. Man, I hope no one saw me because I went down like a sack of you know what! I swear my feet went flyin' right out from under me. Even the Three Stooges would have been proud.

There is nothin' worse than gettin' snow down your back, front, mittens and boots. So after I said a few choice words I got up, brushed myself off and grabbed my camera. :> )





2 comments:

tj said...

...Okay, that's it! I wanna live where you're at! You kill me with your photos of your place and your surroundings - it looks like heaven... Lucky you! :o)

...I'd even stay out in the barn, wouldn't eat much and I'd help with chores too! Whaddya say? lol... ;o)

...Beautiful photos!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Help with the chores?!!! That's all I needed to hear! Y'all have got yourself a deal! Don't forget your boots and a snow shovel. ;> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...