Monday, December 31, 2007

"Hey Grandma!"

"I brought a Lil' Red Ridin' Hood Firewood Folk for ya, TA HAVE!!"


Here's my first Firewood Folks© for 2008.


I reckon if y'all are a huge Merrie Melodies fan like me; ya will remember this one. Its one of my all time favorites.


First, ya may want to scroll down to the bottom of my page and click off the music, then watch the cartoon. (Ooooh, and it isn't even Saturday mornin'!) Enjoy!!




Here's some fun Bugs Bunny trivia. Bea Benaderet was the gal who did Little Red Riding Hood's sweet but oh so annoyin' voice on this cartoon. She was Betty Rubble's voice too. Some of y'all may remember her as Kate on Petticoat Junction.
That's all folks...

6 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

happy new year Peanut!
big hugs to you.
Love this firewood folk! And I love Merrie Melodies.
Blessings
Blondie

bluejeanprimitives said...

I absolutely love your blog and all of your work! Not sure if I like how you just reminded me of how old I was... YES I remember Petticoat Junction! (did I just admit that?) lol hugs

Cookie said...

Look at this sweet lil punkin! All of your fff are always so funlovin'.... just like ME :) hehe

Dixie Redmond said...

Oh, I love her - she's great!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Hey it works!!! See I just needed a little nudge and watch me fly!! LOVE this line!! These are the kewlest dolls.....sell a ton of 'em!!

Coppermouse Dolls said...

This is and always will be one of my absolute favorite Bugs Bunny cartoons. It totally fits you to a "T."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...