Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flyin' Liberty...

My apologies for not postin' much lately but between diggin' out from all this snow and stitchin' up dollies for my website, I've been busier than a rooster in a two story hen house!


My latest is "Flyin' Liberty." I used a wonderful N. LaCroix pattern and ran with it! You all know I'm an Americana gal at heart. ♥




She will be available on my Countryfolk Keepsakes website soon. If you want to be updated on my new offerins', scoot on over to my site and join my mailin' list!


I promise to start postin' more. Heck, I've got dollies stories to tell and new recipes to share!
:> )

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

she is very prim american..love her..I love the tune playing too.;)I love your stories..and recipes.:)

Tina said...

I really like her!!
T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...