Sunday, July 15, 2012

You spin me right 'round, baby right 'round...

Remember this ceiling fan I mentioned a few months back??

Photobucket

I was kicking around the idea of getting it but then my hubs says to me, "Why don't you paint the one we already have?"

Brilliant idea!! I LOVE to work with crackle paint! Thanks, Sweetheart!!! I swear he's turning into my own lil' David Bromstad.
Shhhh! But don't tell him that.
((giggle))


So here is the fan I plan on transforming.

Photobucket

Actually, I much prefer the gaslight style light fixture on our ceiling fan anyway. YaY!!

When this horrible humidity subsides, it'll be a Cracklefest here at the ol' Countryfolk homestead.

I'll keep you posted.
:> )

5 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love that fan! Can't wait to see yours when it's all finished!
Awesome idea! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Earlene said...

That turned out great!

Penny said...

What a great idea!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Susan said...

Did you say Cacklefest? No waiting on that. Ohhh...cracklefest, I get it. Seriously though, I also love crackle finishes, and I'm sure it will be a piece of art. Your hubby is pretty smart, to be sure. Save some money AND keeping you busy. xoxo

Diana said...

CANNOT wait to see..Hi Sweet Karin!! So sorry I have been MIA as of late..All is good..Miss seeing your happy, smiling, pretty face!

Stay cool :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...