Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Still searching for just the right desk...

so I can move my make-do desk/sewing machine.

 photo flag1_zpsb5ee7564.jpg

I was considering a lean Victorian style writing desk. But I'm really digging the look of a chunky Federal style.

I "window shop" on Craigslist daily and found a few that I like. The problem is they are all too big for the spot. Perhaps a chainsaw would do the trick??? Nah.

I know in time, like the baby bear in Goldilocks, I'll find one that's juuuuuust right. I must be patient. (Like that could ever happen)

In the meantime, I've been stitching up more dollies and have another polka dot folk art rooster to list.
I plan to snap photos in the morning.

As you can see, Stella is "thrilled."

 photo flag2_zpsa068a0c7.jpg

Happy Tuesday!





3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Love those red doors, beautiful....you will find just the right desk, I have faith....what a sweet face on Stella, give her a kiss from me....Francine.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, Francine!
I used Behr's Awning Red for my French doors. It's an awesome red.

I'll be sure to give Stella a smooch for you.

:> )

Alison said...

I'll be looking for a desk too after we move at the end of the month. I was thinking something French country style. Good luck with your hunt.

Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...