Monday, June 10, 2013

"Make Me Smile" Monday...

What better way to start out a new week than with a morning smile.

Sure, my hubs and my furbabies always make me smile.
But there are some things I intentionally place around the house to make me (and others who visit) smile.

Here is an example of one of those things.

It's my little potato vegetable brush guy.
Inne cute?
He sits on the window sill right above the kitchen sink.

 photo potatobrush_zps3acc4034.jpg

Are you smiling?

I knew it.

Happy Monday, all.

Remember to smile every day of the week.

:> )



3 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Yep, made me smile!

Peri said...

He is cute! I do the same sort of thing...put things around to make me smile...an awful lot seem to be signed by you.....

Oh, and congrats to Stella for poopies! I know YOU feel better too!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...