Thursday, July 11, 2013

I went for a bike ride...

What possessed me to do this when the heat and humidity have been off the charts??!!
My guess...
senility!

Riding on the trail is like riding in a tropical rain forest. Everything is so green and lush.
But there are freakishly gigantic bugs everywhere!
I swear, I saw people riding on one.

The heavy rains we've had has muddied up our once quiet creek.

 photo trail2_zps557b1f7e.jpg

Unlike the trail itself, Stan the Beaver's digs withstood the massive flooding.
(Man, I wish my hubs was that handy)

 photo trail3_zps57f7fe43.jpg

Even though it's hotter than a goat's butt in a pepper patch,

 photo 83817bdf-0dc4-4072-b4d0-ad0342c27680_zpsed0e58bc.jpg

the views are worth it.

Happy Thursday.

Enjoy nature.
(and sweat your rear end off in the process)

:> )


3 comments:

Susan said...

Maybe Stan will give the hubs some pointers. Like using his teeth instead of power tools. Who knows what wisdom would come your way? I'm just sayin'.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi, hot and humid here too, whew!!!!! Maybe I should climb on my bike and peddle my you know what around.:) ....Great post as always, Blessings Francine.

Peri said...

Maybe Stan could explain to the Army Corps of Engineers how to do it correctly?
At least if you get bogged down..(sorry, I had to)...you can also slog your way back and stay with him!!
The views are indeed nice and maybe if necessary you get catch some big bugs for Stella and Gracie's dinner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...