Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just picked off the primitive pumpkin vine!

Ooooh, it's coming up on my favorite time of year! I can't wait!!

Heck, I wish it could be autumn all year round! Can you imagine?! Brisk mornings, sunshine, falling leaves, a toasty warm sweater, pumpkins, cornstalks, apples, a wood burning stove, cinnamon... I could go on and on!!

My trio of Primitive Pumpkins are available at my Countryfolk Keepsakes selling site.

 photo minipumpkins_zps2d232f07.jpg

Have a peek here...

Photobucket

Tomorrow night I'll have new offering on Early Work Mercantile!! So be sure to stop back to get a sneak peek at my two offerings!!

Happy Tuesday!

:> )

2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I love fall too and all that it brings!!!
Love the pumpkins!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Anonymous said...

Autumn is absolutely my favourite time of year too! There's more of my family birthdays in October than any other month.

Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...