Monday, November 30, 2015

TONIGHT on Early Work Mercantile...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Here's my last offering for 2015.

"Folk Art Christmas Goose"

 photo christmasgoose1_zps1lo86g3b.jpg

Be sure to stop by and see all the wonderful offerings in this talented group of artists.
Click on the banner below to go directly to my page.



It's also beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the ol' Countryfolk homestead. Although I am a little behind. I usually start Christmas decorating on Black Friday. But didn't start until yesterday.

This is my view as I sit at my computer and type.

"Well hello there, Gentlemen. Fancy seeing you here."

 photo theboys_zpswtyb9les.jpg

Happy Cyber Monday, all!

:> )






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...