Tuesday, February 16, 2016

At last...

I have found a floral wallpaper I will commit to. ((giggle))

 photo wallp2_zpsdhute8q6.jpg

 photo wallp1_zpsom4wofp3.jpg

Even though it's quite gloomy outside and the lighting is bad, this wallpaper is perfect! It's a beautiful cabbage roses wallpaper with a beige background that looks like it belongs in this old, country farmhouse.
Also since I'm only doing one wall, I want it to be more visual. That other paper I was looking at just didn't do it.

But best of all... The price. It's almost half of the other one I was looking at! Heck, it's a no brainer.
" ♪ Because you know I'm all about that price, 'Bout that price... ♫ "

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ((hee hee))

Happy Tuesday, all.

:> )















7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Zkarin, looks so charming, love the wallpaper.Blessings. Francine.

Maureen said...

The other paper was pretty too but since it had that sheen you didn't care for I'm glad you didn't have to settle. This looks farmhousey and romantic. Happy papering

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I just love it. And your headboard is awesome. :-)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, ladies! I guess I'm still a girly girl at heart. ♥ Traditional floral wallpaper like that one reminds of a time long ago.

Denise, that Victorian bedroom set was something I splurged on a looong time ago. I absolutely fell in love with that headboard and footboard! When I get everything done, I'll share a photo of it.

Unknown said...

Oooh...can't wait! :-)

Lynn Barbadora said...

That bed is gorgeous! AND I love the paper!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, Denise!
Thanks, Lynn! (How have you been??!!))
I fell in love with that bed as soon as I laid my peepers on it! Same goes for the wallpaper. :> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...