Wednesday, July 27, 2016

She made the decision for me...

I've been wanting a larger area rug for our living room.
But with two messy dogs, a husband and quite frankly my messy self, I knew it had to be dark, not too fancy and not too expensive.

 photo rug2_zpseqmjisyq.jpg

So I hopped on JC Penney's website and saw their rugs were on sale. I found a dark navy blue rug I thought would do the job. But I made sure I could return it if I wasn't happy with the color. Not a problem the girl told me.

 photo rug1_zps2ymfjwhv.jpg

The rug arrived Monday late afternoon. I rolled it out and placed it in the living room. I figured if I didn't like it, I'd roll it back up in the morning and send it back.
Since I expected it to be darker, it was nothing to write home about. So before I went to bed I decided it was going back.

Next morning I get up, walk into the living room and there was a little pile of dog barf on this brand new rug!! ACK!!!! The rug wasn't even on the floor for 24 hours!!

I looked around for the guilty culprit...

 photo rug3_zpsaifn2bzw.jpg

Thanks, Stella.

Like I said, she made the decision for me.
Now I'm stuck with keeping this navy blue area rug.

Oh well...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess that Stella wanted to keep the rug. I hope her tummy is better now. She's as adorable as always.
By the way, I tried to post a couple of times, but couldn't?! Your niece made a beautiful bride. She looked like a princess. They looked very happy.

Judi Hunziker said...

It is a good thing you like it at least a little. Lesson learned, never under estimate little Miss Stella, if she likes something she is going to find a way to keep it, giggle!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Man, leave it to Stella! It was so odd that she vomited, too. She was completely fine the whole day. So I do believe it was intentional on her part. ((giggle))

Judi, truthfully I like less than a little. ;> ) But I will admit it feels good under the ol' tootsies. It's braided chenille.
:> )

Phyllis, I am stumped as to why there are times it's difficult to post on my blog. She really did look like a princess! Their professional photos came out beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...