Sunday, April 30, 2017

TONIGHT on Early Work Mercantile...

 photo whalecome_zpsmg86nbao.jpg

Unfortunately, my sewing machine has been giving me fits which has limited my stitching time to zilch. So I only have my Folk Art Whale offering.

BUT after some tinkering, I do believe she is back in working order and that means so am I.
What's even better... I decided to turn our spare bedroom into a larger studio to create in. Yippee!! There's lots of natural light, too!

Soooo when you have a moment, click on the banner below to go directly to the Early Work Mercantile site.

smEewlbanner photo 200x160banner_zpsdb4a573e.gif

You're whalecome.
Get it?? ((giggle))
I slay me.




Happy Sunday!!

:> )











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karin. I looove the whale. I'm glad you were able to fix your sewing machine. Look forward to seeing more goodies.
Enjoy your new studio.

marly said...

What? No photos of the room change?

Carol Roll said...

Love this! Your whales are my new favorite!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, ladies!! ♥
Marly, I still have to organize everything. It is a mess. I need more storage space and about 100 space saver bags! Ack!! I love old houses but man, there is no storage.
Heck, I even sold my beautiful daybed (that I swore I'd never get rid of) to make more room and it's still not enough. Double ACK!
When all is said and done I'll snap some photos. Promise. :> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...